WELCOME!

We are Jelly Development. We develop Minecraft & Discord Servers for extremely cheap prices. We also have a dedicated build team that can build maps and recreations within a few days.

With some of the most competitive prices in the market, we guarantee you'll get every dollar's worth you payed for with our products.

Want to become a Server owner? Click Server Owner and become one toady!

FEATURED PACKAGE

Custom Minecraft Server

We specialize in building custom servers with unlimited plugins, ranks and gamemodes/minigames.

Recommended package

Our staff team recommends this package strongly! This is a good priced package that has everything you need! All you need to provide is the server you want us to work on and we'll set it up!

OUR SERVICES

Pre-built Minecraft Server

Limited Plugins, Ranks & Gamemodes/minigames

In this package you get a limited amount of plugins, ranks, & gamemodes/minigames that we will install and setup.

Custom Built Minecraft Server

Unlimited Plugins, Ranks & Gamemodes/minigames

In this package you get an unlimited amount of plugins, ranks, & gamemodes/minigames that we will install and setup.

Discord Server Setup

Unlimited Channels, Bots, Ranks & Voice Chats

In this package you get an unlimited amount of Channels, ranks, bots and Voice Channels that we will install.

Become a Server Owner

Interested in starting a Minecraft server? Or maybe you want to purchase a package we sell but you don't have a Minecraft Server. You can check out the Minecraft Servers we've partnered with the offer you some of the best & fastest Minecraft Servers!

ABOUT US

Want to know a little more about Jelly Development? Check out our About Us page! 

Work with us

Want a job at Jelly Development?

TESTIMONIALS

hood baby

very fast response for support. also very clean gui on the website and noob friendly

Henmeister

Honestly i have been with a lot of hosting company's before and Jelly Dev hosting is just the best. The support helped me with everything and made a smooth transaction moving over! I highly recommended choosing Jelly Dev

Christopher Schrull

These guys are great! If you don't understand why something is happening they take the time (if tickets allow of course) and send some helpful info your way. 95% of the time super quick and the other 5% just quick to help where needed and resolve any issue. Every time within a day!

Don't take our word for it,
listen to what clients say about us.